Friday, March 30, 2012

Dystopian Wars: French Dreadnought!

The Republique of France have held a special place in my heart since I first saw their flying battleships. Now they have had their new models shipped to locations across the world and ill be picking up my starter fleet next week. One thing bothered me, will the French get a dreadnought or will they rely on their tricky flying pocket battleships and air supremacy? Reading the rules of Dystopian Wars it has become fairly clear to me that this is a slug fest game and trickery is probably not going to be enough. Enter the Charlemagne Class:


The best way to describe it is 'freakishly large', while I am not quite certain if I will get one for my fleet or not - I can at least say that Spartan Games is doing their best to get out models for new factions as quickly as possible. How long did we wait for Thunder Wolves again....

still practicing_

Tallarn

No comments:

Post a Comment