Well, the clear coat is drying now and here are a couple of shots I took outside while she bakes in the evening sun:
And the front left:
Overall im very happy with how she came out, chopping the tracks and building it as a low rider really helped with the cannon, I don’t think it would have looked as good without the external tracks. Adding the crew gives it personality and I think I added just enough things to make it an interesting model.
Now my only worry is building another one so I can field a squadron of two, ill use my Armadeggon Pattern Basilisk as a proxy until I get the second built. I hope you found some interesting ideas for a conversion of your own in here!
Looking Forward to the next build,